Monday

Family Continued...



I thought I would put a few photos of the extended family of my dad.  
My dad's sister, Joyce in the center, Cherie and Warren, her children.








Everett Lee Hagerman, mom's youngest brother.









Skippers family.
TeeSee Ann Minard and her mom Joyce, my brother Skipper's child and x-wife.
TeeSee and her family.
 My family; From left, Trina, me, Annette, Katherine (Trina's girls), Elizabeth and Makayla (Elizabeth's daughter).






Here we are a little older.
Annette, Trina and Katherine at Trina's wedding to William Gray, a great guy!

March 11.1906 Trina's wonderful day for remarriage.            




 Nichol Evonne Albertson
From left:  Trina, Annette, Katherine, Elizabeth, Niki and Maykala.
I visited Niki in New Mexico.  She is a great woman and wonderful teacher
Yippee, a winner.        















                              
Elizabeth Dayle McDaniel
Elizabeth in her senior picture.
She joined the Army at 18.
She pursued a nursing RN degree while singly  raising two children after her divorce.
Garttett, Elizabeth and Makayla Whitley  
Elizabeth, baby Wyatt McDaniel and Makayla and Garrett Whitley.


       





Craig's Family, Natalie April Minard and Linda, her mom.
   
Natalie April as she grew and graduated from high school.  She has two childres of her own now.  Garrett and Paris.

No comments: